Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I cannot believe it has been a year already. It has literally flown by. I guess they were right that "time flies when you are having fun"! We are having so much fun!










I can honestly say this year has been the most amazing, incredible, fun, hilarious, crazy, loving, and bonding experience of my life!

I am so grateful to have met Taylor at the time I did. He came in at the right moment to sweep me off of my feet! I am more in love with him than the day we were married. And I still think he looks as hunky as the first picture I ever saw of him.I am so grateful for our temple marriage! I would not trade it for anything. It has definitely brought us closer together and I am so happy to spend the rest of eternity with my sweetheart!


happy one year anniversary!

1 comment:

The Hanson's said...

Congrats you guys! I can't believe it's been a year also! Crazy, crazy. Good luck on your next year and the many years to come. You two are great!